What is a PUBG Mobile emulator?
A mobile emulator is a virtual simulation of a mobile device. It is a software that runs a completely mobile environment on another computer, such as a PC. It allows you to play your favourite mobile games on your PC. Emulators often have their own enhancements to improve your gaming experience, like increasing the frame rate, the graphics, and scripts that allow you to perform multiple actions at once. In this guide, we will show you how you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC using an emulator, and we will provide you with all the details and various options to choose from.
GAMELOOP – PUBG Mobile
GameLoop is the next generation android emulator software offered to you by Tencent, the same company that created the Android version of the popular battle royale video game PUBG. Not only does it allow you to play PUBG Mobile on PC, but also a bunch of games to download. It comes with its own enhancements to improve your gaming experience. When Gameloop is installed, you don’t need to do anything. Tencent Gaming Buddy does everything automatically by downloading the required things for PUBG Mobile. It is very easy to download and install.
- Customisable smart keyboard
- Multiple language support
- Fraud prevention (hack/cheat)
- Controller support
- Live stream support on Nimo and nonolive
- Reduced lags
Here’s how to download PUBG Mobile emulator on your PC via Gameloop:
- Visit the official Gameloop site
- Download the latest version of Gameloop
- Open the Gameloop application
- Search for PUBG Mobile
- Hit download
BlueStacks is another option that provides you with additional features to improve your PUBG Mobile gaming experience. BlueStacks enables Android applications to run on computers running Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It also provides you features of adjusting the screen, Keyboard and mouse mapping and also allows users to use multiple Android applications simultaneously on their computer.
- Stream directly on Twitch
- Customisable controls
- Multi-instance support
- Record gameplay
- Real-time translation
- Higher FPS
- Shooting Mode to Improve your aim
- Reaction time with keyboard and mouse.
Here’s how to download PUBG Mobile emulator on PC via BlueStacks:
- Visit the official BlueStacks site
- Download BlueStacks
- Open the installed program, and search
- Download PUBG Mobile and wait
- Open PUBG Mobile and enjoy!
MEMU Play, which offers its own unique features that change the way you play PUBG on your PC. You don’t need to adjust complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing. The controls are usually already set up, so you can play any game with either the mouse or the keyboard immediately, as you prefer. There are tons of customizations that can be done and MEMU Play also supports hardware virtualization on both AMD and Intel processors.
- Flexible customization
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Drag and drop APK installation
- Multi-instance support
- Exclusive emulation engine
- Massive game library
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
Here’s how to download PUBG emulator on PC via MEMU Play:
- Download the MEmu Play launcher on the official site
- Install the emulator on your computer
- Open the emulator, and search
- Have fun!