This article talks about a guide to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and a detailed overview of the multiplayer map (Miami and Moscow), plus some tips and tricks that will give you the edge when traversing the maps with ease easy.
Miami – Multiplayer Map
Official Description: Through the hired DGI force, Perseus ambushed and attacked a prison convoy on Miami’s famous South Beach to free a trusty ally. In the midst of a night surrounded by dazzling art deco architecture and neon lights, CIA special forces have been dispatched to remove the remaining DGI forces and identify clues about Perseus’s whereabouts.
Tips and Tricks for Miami
- With so many different lanes in this multiplayer map, Miami can often be difficult to navigate and manage your flanks because mazes like alleys and hotel corridors have a number of different paths you can follow.
- If you haven’t noticed, Miami is a popular multiplayer map for Snipers. So when traveling through large open spaces – especially across the center of the map, remember to bend over and move from cover to place. Just be aware, try not to stay in the same area for too long, as the player can cause the vehicle to explode.
- If you are a person who prefers to lie low, consider using a boat along the beach for shielding. Not only is the beach’s outer area often overlooked by many players, but the path along the wall is also a fairly popular path for players to pass quickly, allowing you to take them out in a hurry. easily.
- For the sniping guys in buildings, be sure to place the Field Mics next to the enchanted ones to avoid getting caught off guard by enemies trying to run to your position.
Official Description: In the center of the USSR, a squad of Spetsnaz was sent to a safe, compromised CIA home to protect the area, arrest any remaining CIA agents, and gather more information. information on NATO’s future plans. Initial reports indicated that the area became hot and the fighting spilled into the streets, prompting a second CIA-JSOC group to come to the scene for reinforcements.
Tips and Tricks for Moscow
- Make the most of the classic three-lane map design by using the two outer lanes leading in the center to hit your opponents.
- Take advantage of narrow corners and corridors, as close-range weapons like Pistols, SMGs, and Assaults are by far the most effective on this multiplayer map.
- For many buildings that need hiding, avoid using the Aerial Point Bridge as they can easily be countered. Instead, switch it up and use more ground-based Point Bridges like the RC-XD and the Sentry Turret.
- When keeping in the center of the map during Domination, try placing the Field Microphone on the corner of the courtyard entrance. This will allow the Field Microphone to cover some frequently used corners.
- With lots of tight spaces, remember to have your Grenades stun and Shards on standby, as they are the most effective Tactics and Damage to use on this map.
- It’s easy to get off guard in Moscow, so remember to keep an eye on your miniature map for any activities. We’ve found that this particular multiplayer map often has players camping in corners that are constantly on the move.