Having trouble when you complete equipment starter support mission? or Do you have trouble choosing the right equipment? Are you always the latter in completing tasks and not knowing how to improve? Then this is a useful article for you when you want equipment starter support mission quickly. Let’s analyze and find out how you can complete equipment starter support mission!
THE IMPORTANCE OF EQUIPMENT STARTER SUPPORT MISSION
Completing equipment starter support mission as quickly as possible is one of the most important things in League of Legends. In addition to giving you extra wards, which are paramount with a support position that helps you increase your chances of surviving your opponent’s ganks, early completion also helps you increase your stats early and the amount of gold earned over time.
In addition, finishing earlier also means that you have more gold than your opponent because that amount of gold is also the progress of the mission. If you have accumulated 500 gold from the equipment’s passive and the opponent has only earned 200, it means you have earned 300 gold faster than them before the 10th minute of the match. And with the above reasons, you probably already have the answer to why you need to complete equipment starter support mission as soon as possible.
HOW TO COMPLETE
Usually, you will be able to complete equipment starter support mission in between 7 and 9 minutes. Depending on the equipment you choose, this time may vary. Ideally, a champion with the Blade of Dagger or Crescent could finish on or before 8 minutes while champions using Antiquarian or Steel Armor will finish a little later. With Antiquarian Shield and Steel Armor, if you can follow the below sequence, (Near Soldier, Near Soldier, Vehicle, Near Soldier, Rook, etc) you will definitely be able to finish your task quickly.
- In the first wave of troops, get a hoard from a minion.
- For the second hoard, you can choose to either use it with another melee on the first wave or save it for the second wave, also on a melee.
- Passive will be restored when the third wave spawns, wait and use it on a minion.
- The next passive will be restored shortly after, and you should use it on a nearby minion.
- Your fifth passive should be used on a tanker at 6
With the Dagger and the Ghost Sickle
- Try to bloody the opponent right from the first level. With your passive cooldown, you can heal your opponent at least three times and get a free amount of gold even if the minions haven’t arrived yet.
- Try to trade moves every time you have a lot of your passive reserves. Don’t try to trade when you have not restored passive or when your ADC is not around.
- When you are dealing with short-sleeved support, try to take advantage of the range to poke every time your opponent tries to last hit a passive minion.
- Attack as many opponents turrets as you can if you’re pushing them into turrets. Also, if the opponent’s armor or turrets are about to be broken and you’re about to return, if it’s safe, stand Back at a distance where you can take the split.
- Exchange skills when the new opponent loses the skill so that it can be safer.
Unlike Antiquarian Shield or Steel Armor, Spellthief Blade and Phantom Sickle depend on your active playstyle and your opponent’s bloodline. However, communicate reasonably and deliberately to ensure that you will not put yourself in danger and fall behind your competition.