Tryndamere in Wild Rift is taking on a modeling role. Tryndamere is a melee damaged item with the ability to slow, dash, and rage ult. Tryndamere is usually played in Baron Lane.
Tryndamere in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Battle Fury
Gain 0.16% Chance of Critical Strike for each Fury point, doubling when max Wrath is multiplied.
Gain 5 Fury for each attack, 10 from a critical hit, and 10 from the kill. Reduced 5 Fury per second after Tyndamere is not fighting for 8 seconds.
First Skill – Bloodlust
Passive: Receive 5 physical damage plus 0.2 attack damage for every 1% missing health.
Active: Consumes all Fury to restore 40 (40+ 30% magic damage) plus 0.5 (0.5+ 1.2% magic damage) per point of Fury consumed.
Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Second Skill – Mocking Shout
Reduces physical damage of surrounding enemies by 25% for 2.5 seconds. If the target is moving out of Tryndamere, slow them by 30%.
Cooldown: 14 seconds.
Third Skill – Snipping Slash
Launches, dealing 80 physical damage (80+ 130% bonus attack damage + 100% magic damage). Critical Slash reduces Rotation’s cooldown by 1 second, doubling the cost of champions.
Increases 2 Fury for each enemy hit.
Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Ultimate – Undying Rage
Become invincible for 5 seconds and gain 50 Fury.
Cooldown: 100 seconds.
Tryndamere Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Tryndamere in Wild Rift can counter: Xin Zhao, Vi, Zed (Tryndamere works against champions with low damage and low mobility)
- Tryndamere weak against: Jax, Master Yi, Xin Zhao (Tryndamere is weak against a champion with high neutralization and double damage)
Tryndamere in Wild Rift Build Guide
Tryndamere Runes Page
The best runes for Tryndamere: Fleet Footwork, Brutal, Hunter – Titan, Pathfinder
Flash and Ghost Walk
Recommended items for Tryndamere in Wild Rift to build:
Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Trinity Force, Statikk Shiv, Phantom Dancer, Death Dance, and Teleport Enchant.
Tryndamere’s full build increases physical damage, attack speed, crit, and lifesteal. Teleportation is a magical item Tryndamere uses to split push or engage in teamfights. The first four core items of Tryndamere are focusing on high crit damage to take down any enemy. Maw of Malmortius, Umbral Glaive, Bloodthirster, and Guardian Angel are other item options for Tryndamere to build depending on the situation in the game.
These are the best Tryndamere in Wild Rift build guide to use against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Trinity Force, Statikk Shiv, Phantom Dancer, Death Dance, and Teleport Enchant.
- Tryndamere vs Marksman build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Trinity Force, Phantom Dancer, Black Cleaver, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant. (Using this build as you fight against the marksman, it allows the Tryndamere to quickly take down any marksman)
- Tryndamere vs Mage build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Trinity Force, Phantom Dancer, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant. (Build Maw of Malmortius instead of Black Cleaver to let Tryndamere survive against the mage champions)
- Tryndamere vs Tank build: Trinity Force, Gluttonous Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Deathdance, Mortal Reminder, and Teleport Enchant.