Green Lantern is a character in Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2. He is categorized as a Power User, using his ring of power to create any object he imagines. the statue becomes a solid blue light. His Prime Earth himself is a minor character and his Injustice himself is a minor villain in Injustice: Gods Among Us. Injustice’s version later became a minor protagonist in Injustice 2.
Green Lantern Biography
Revived by Oa’s Guardians, Hal Jordan overcame his worst fears from his time as a member of the Sinestro Legion. Now Green Lantern once again, Hal returns to Sector 2814 on a mission to stop Brainiac’s invasion and prove to himself that he deserves a second chance on a brighter day.
- Strength: 1150
- Ability: 1050
- Defense: 1000
- Health: 950
- Oa Rocket: He fires a green rocket-shaped structure at his opponent. Can shoot from the air. The Meter Burn version causes rockets to explode on contact.
- Rocket Power: He shoots two missile structures from overhead at an opponent. The Meter Burn version fires the third missile after the first two have connected.
- Lantern’s Might: He captures his opponents in a beam of light from his ring and throws them over his shoulder. The Meter Burn version has him throwing them a second time, allowing for the next attack.
- Minigun: He summons a minigun structure and fires a gun at his enemy. Meter Burn version increases the number of bullets fired and the damage dealt.
- Turbine Smash: Green Lantern summons a large turbine structure and crashes it into his opponent. Can be done in the air. The Meter Burn version has the turbines go further and increase damage.
- Battery Blast: He pulls out his power Battery and fires an energy blast from it. Meter Burn causes it to shoot a beam of damage faster and higher.
- Bowled Over: He throws a low spiked ball at the opponent’s leg. Meter Burn causes it to deal extra damage and take kills on hit.
- Overcharged Lantern: He summons his Power Battery, which then explodes after a short amount of time. Meter Burn deals more damage and knocks enemies into the air.
- Willpower Wall: He summons a tall brick wall to block opponents in their path. Meter Burn shatters a wall toward opponents, dealing bonus damage, and is thrown away when hit.
Lantern Corps (Circle/B)
He calls upon his Power Ring to damage and amplifies the power of many of his Special Moves.
Green Lantern Supermove
Mechanized Assault (R2+L2/RT+LT)
Green Lantern drops a pair of boots on the enemy. This move can be performed at any distance, but enemies can block it with low blocking. If successful, he will continue to drop mech parts on enemies until it is fully formed. Once formed, the mech will launch rockets at the enemy, causing an explosion.
Green Lantern BNB Combos
- b + 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 Meter Burn ~ Walk ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 4, b, f + 2
- 1, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 Meter Burn ~ b + 3 Wall Bound ~ u + 2 ~ 2, 2, 3, 1
- 4 ~ f + 3 ~ u + 3 ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 Meter Burn ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1
- 4 ~ b + 3 Wall Bound ~ u + 3 ~ u + 1 ~ d, b + 1 ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ db + 1 Meter Burn ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1
- Power Ring ~ b + 1, 3 ~ 4 ~ d, b + 1 ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1 Meter Burn ~ b + 3 Wall Bound ~ 2, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1