Heihachi Mishima can be defined as a powerful figure in T7. He’s a Mishima to accompany the perks of the Mishima character with dominant space control with the EWGF, hard-hitting low shots, powerful bumps, and a wave of the hand that allows him to cover the distance between himself and an opponent according to his own pace and allows him to change time on his pressure.
Heihachi Mishima Strategy Guide
Heihachi Mishima is one of the most advanced and difficult to play characters in the game apart from Devil Jin, Kazuya, Jin Kazama, etc. Some of his strengths include spatial control using EWGF, strong low-level attack, proper punishment options, and surf wave. His wave dash allows him to close the gap and conveniently apply pressure.
At close range, he has some of the best mid lane attacks in the game that allow him to get CHs and constantly pressurize his opponents with stab strings. While he has powerful low-range attacks, his options are somewhat limited. Hence, he must use his EWGF to its full potential and try to bring CHs to maximum damage.
To his combined potential, you have to learn how to hit your EWGF and Crouch Dash. To accomplish this takes a lot of practice. You’ll be able to find a lot of professional players’ YouTube tutorials like JDCR, so show them! For an easy BnB combo, try EWGF, b + 1, 2, Screw!, Dash in, d / f + 1, 2. For more damage change it to EWGF, b + 1, 2, Screw!, Dash on, Dash Crouch, 4, 4, 1.
If you try to push your opponent against a wall, the safest option that also deals a lot of damage is d / f + 1, 2. If you want something flashy and difficult to do, try Crouch Dash, 4, 4 4, n, 4. With this combo, you must make sure that you have successfully hit all 4 inputs! Overall, Heihachi has an extremely high skill ceiling but has a powerful CH game with incredible movement ability, one of the highest damage in the game, and insane combos.
Heihachi Mishima Custom Combos
We have detailed some combos of Heihachi Mishima:
- f, f + 3, Wall, 1, qcf + 2
- f, f + 3, Wall, Crouch Dash, 4, 4, 4, n, 4
- f, f + 3, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, Crouch Dash, 4, 4, 1
- f, f + 2, EWGF, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, b + 2, 1 + 2, d + 4
- EWGF, EWGF, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, b + 2, 1 + 2, d + 4
- EWGF, f + 3, d/f + 1, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, f + 3 + 4 ~ 2, 1
- f, f + 2, EWGF, f + 2, 3, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, f + 3 + 4 ~ 2, 1
- f, n, d/f + 1, EWGF, EWGF, b, f + 2, 3, Screw!, f + 3 + 4 ~ 2, 1
- f, n, d/f + 1, f, n, d/f + 1, d/f + 1, b + 1, 2, Screw!, Crouch Dash, 4, 4, 1
Pros and Cons
- Strong CH game.
- Combines 50/50 explosive damage.
- Heihachi Mishima has excellent mobility with waving Mishima’s hand.
- Strong return potential.
- One of the highest damage outputs.
- Poor crouching punishment.
- There is no lower risk for Poking.