There was no change in items in the TFT version 10.15, but some champions were forced to adjust to balance the meta of the game. The following are key ideas in the updated version of TFT 10.15.
The system in TFT 10.15
- We will say goodbye to the Neekoverse Galaxy in TFT 10.15. A galaxy is quite popular with many gamers because it can help players complete the team more easily.
- New Galaxy: Plunder Planet: All champions dying will drop money like the buff of the Space Pirate. The coins dropped from the champs in this galaxy will be different colors than the normal ones, they are silver-blue as shown below. This galaxy will be an advantage for Space Pirate champions because you can double your prize money.
- Changes: Galactic Armory Galaxy – All players will receive 3 of the same basic items instead of getting 2 complete items as before.
Celestial: Heal reduced from 20/45/150 ⇒ 15/45/150
1 Gold champs
- Graves: Smoke Grenade’s duration increased from 2/3/5 => 3/4/6.
- Jarvan: Bonus attack speed reduced from 75/85/95% ⇒ 50/60/75%
- 2 Golds champs
- Darius: Health increased from 750 => 800; Mana used from 60 => 50
- Lucian: Damage increased from 150/200/375 => 200/250/500; Mana cost reduced from 35 => 30.
- Rakan: Health reduced from 700 => 650
3 Golds Champs in TFT 10.15
- Ashe: Base Mana from 50 => 40
- Master Yi: Armor increased from 30 => 50; Magic resist increased from 20 => 35
- Neeko: Base Mana/Mana cost changed from 25/100 ⇒ 35/110
- Vayne: Base damage increased from 50 => 55
4 Golds Champs
- Jhin: Jhin’s passive reduces damage from 350/500/4444% -> 344/444/4444%.
- Jinx: Attack speed bonus for each kill increased from 50/75/100% => 75/100/150%.
- Soraka: HP regen reduced from 375/550/20000 ⇒ 325/500/20000
- Viktor: Mana cost reduced from 70 => 60
5 Golds Champs
- Janna: Base Mana/Skills cost changed from 30/100 ⇒ 20/100
- Xerath: Health reduced from 750 => 700; Base Mana reduced from 30 => 20.
- The TFT 10.15 was officially launched on July 22 at the North American server.