Varus in Wild Rift is the marksman and mage. Varus is a champion with high physical damage skills, can be used at long range, and his ultimate ability. Varus is often played in Dragon lane.
Varus in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Living Vengeance
Gain 40% attack speed for 5 seconds for champion kills or assists. 20% when you kill a champion.
First Skill – Piercing Arrow
Hold: Draw the bow, gradually increasing the range and damage for the next shot. Movement Speed is slowed by 20% while preparing to fire.
Launch: Fires an arrow, dealing 74 to 111 physical damage (10 + 110% physical damage to 15 + 165% physical damage), reducing 15% for each enemy hit (min 33%).
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Mana: 75.
Second Skill – Blighted Quiver
Passive: Attacks deal 8 bonus magic damage (8 + 20% magic damage) and deal Blight for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times). Varus’ other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to 3% (3% + 0.02 magic damage) per target’s stack.
Active: Doubles the damage taken from Blighted Quiver’s passive for 4 seconds. The next Piercing Arrow deals bonus magic damage equal to 7% to 10% of the target’s missing health, increasing it by 0% – 50% (based on the channel’s channel penetration time).
- Cooldown: 30 seconds.
Third Skill – Hail of Arrow
Fires a downpour of arrows dealing 70 physical damage (70 + 60% bonus attack damage) and destroying the ground for 4 seconds. Desolate ground slows enemies by 25% and inflicts Grief Wounds.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds.
- Mana: 80.
Ultimate – Chain of Corruption
Launches a dash that deals 150 magic damage (150 + 80% magic damage) and roots the first enemy champion hit for 2 seconds.
The damage then spreads to surrounding enemy champions and immobilizes them on contact. Fixed units particle 3 Stacks over the next 3 seconds.
Varus Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Varus in Wild Rift can counter: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Jhin (Varus can fight champions that are unable to rush or run and have low attack speed)
- Varus is weak against: Graves, Vayne, Ezreal (Varus is weak against champions capable of fleeing and bursting damage high)
Varus in Wild Rift Build Guide
Varus Runes Page
The best runes for Varus: Electrocute, Triumph, Spirit Walker, Manaflow Band
Flash and Heal
Recommended items for Varus in Wild Rift to build:
Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Death Dance, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
This full build increases the amount of damage, attack speed, lifesteal, and crit of Varus and can hit many enemies in combat. Quicksilver is an enchantment item that Varus uses when activated. The first 4 items for Varus allow him to engage in a much better teamfight and deal massive damage to enemies. Mortal Reminder, Rapid Firecannon, Phantom, and Bloodthirster is the situational items for Varus to change depending on the enemy line up.
These are the best Varus in Wild Rift build to use in the different match up:
- Default build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Death Dance, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Varus vs Assassin Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Varus vs Tank Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Death Dance, Mortal Reminder, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.