Vayne in Wild Rift is a marksman and assassin. Vayne has a passive high physical damage that can stack, stun, and powerful ult. Vayne is often played in Dragon Lane.
Vayne in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Night Hunter
Gain 30 Movement Speed when moving towards enemy champions. Final hour: Increases movement speed by 90.
First Skill – Tumble
Rush forward and power her next attack to deal 24 additional physical damage (40% attack power).
Last hour: Gain 1 second of invisibility on the cast.
- Cooldown: 3.5 seconds.
- Mana: 30.
Second Skill – Silver Bolts
Passive: Each third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals real damage equal to 3% of the enemy’s maximum health.
Active: Increases Attack Speed for the next 3 attacks by 40% for 5 seconds and heals for 60% of the damage Silver Bolts does.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds.
- Mana: 45.
Third Skill – Condemn
Firing a beam of light deals 50 physical damage (50+ 50% bonus attack damage) and bounces back. If an enemy is knocked against a wall, they take 75 additional physical damage (75 + 75% bonus attack damage) and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Mana: 90.
Ultimate – Final Hour
Take 20 physical damage and power up the Night Hunters and Flickers for 8 seconds.
When an enemy champion is killed by Vayne within 3 seconds, the duration of the Last Hour is extended by 4 seconds, up to 8 seconds.
- Cooldown: 100 seconds.
- Mana: 80.
Vayne Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Vayne in Wild Rift can counter: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Jhin (Vayne can fight champions with low mobility, no escape skills, and low attack speed)
- Vayne weak against: Graves, Jinx, Ezreal (Vayne is very weak against champions that can neutralize her during fights like blind, stun, root, and more)
Vayne in Wild Rift Build Guide
Vayne Runes Page
The best runes for Vayne: Fleet Footwork, Triumph, Spirit Walker, Sweet Tooth
Flash and Heal
Recommend items for Vayne in Wild Rift to build:
Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
This full Vayne build increases output damage, attack speed, crit, lifesteal and the ability to survive in combat. The Quicksilver is an enchantment item that Vayne uses while active. Vayne’s core equipment is very important to her, with only the first 4 items she can fight up to 2 enemies and still dominate. With Mortal Reminder, Death Dance, Rapid Firecannon, and Frozen Mallet, Vayne can build depends on her match up.
These are the best Vayne in Wild Rift build guide to use in a different match up:
- Default Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Vayne vs Assassin Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Frozen Mallet, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Vayne vs Tank Build: Blade of the Ruined King, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Mortal Reminder, Frozen Mallet, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.