Yasuo in Wild Rift is the fighter and assassin. Yasuo is a duel champion with high damage, dash, and aerial ultimate. Yasuo usually plays in Baron or Mid lane.
Yasuo in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Way of the Wanderer
Resolution: Move Flow builds, tracked on Yasuo’s resource bar. At Max Flow, damage from champions or monsters creates a shield that absorbs 100 damage and lasts 2 seconds.
Indent: Yasuo’s Critical Strike chance is doubled, but his Critical Strike deals 10% less damage.
First Skill – Steel Tempest
Thrust forward, dealing 78 physical damage (20+ 100 attack damage). Gain a stack of Collect Storm if the stab damages enemies. At 2 stacks, Steel Tempest unleashes a swirling gust of wind that sends enemies in the air.
If touched while the blade sweeps by, the Tempered Steel will strike in a circle.
- Cooldown: 4 seconds.
Second Skill – Wind Wall
Creates a wall of 300 units that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
- Cooldown: 21 seconds.
Third Skill – Sweeping Blade
Dashes through a target enemy unit, dealing 70 magic damage (70 + 20% bonus magic damage + 60% magic damage). Each cast increases the base damage of the next dash, up to + 50%.
Cannot be used again on the same enemy for 8 seconds.
If the Steel Tempest is touched in this dash, it will form a circle.
- Cooldown: 0.4 seconds.
Ultimate – Last Breath
Blinks at an enemy champion in the air, dealing 200 physical damage (200 + 150% bonus attack damage) and holding all Parachute enemies in the air for 1.5 seconds. Gives Maximum Flow but resets all Storm stacks collected.
Over the next 15 seconds, Critical attacks increase by 30% through Armor.
- Cooldown: 60 seconds.
Yasuo Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Yasuo in Wild Rift can counter: Vi, Xin Zhao, Zed (Yasuo can fight champions with low mobility and low hand damage)
- Yasuo is weak against: Jax, Master Yi, Tryndamere (Yasuo is weak against champions with high neutralization skills and high hand damage)
Yasuo in Wild Rift Build Guide
Yasuo Runes Page
The best runes for Yasuo: Conqueror, Gathering Storm, Spirit Walker, Pathfinder
Flash and Ignite
Recommended items for Yasuo in Wild Rift to build:
Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
Yasuo’s full build items increase physical damage, attack speed, and crit in combat. Teleport is an enchantment item that Yasuo uses to split push or engage in team fights. The first 4 items for Yasuo are to increase his physical damage and crit to take down targets 1v1 more easily. Death Dance, Black Cleaver, Mortal Reminder, and Maw of Malmortius are optional for Yasuo to build a suitable enemy base.
These are the best Yasuo in Wild Rift build to use against different enemy match up:
- Default build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Yasuo vs Mage Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Yasuo vs Tank Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.