Zed in Wild Rift is an assassin. Zed is a melee champion that deals physical damage with the ability to use magic, flash, slow, and stealth on his ultimate. Zed usually plays in the mid lane.
Zed in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Contempt for the Weak
Zed’s attacks against enemies below 50% Health deal additional magic damage equal to 7% of their maximum Health. (10 seconds cooldown per single enemy).
First Skill – Razor Shuriken
Zed and his shadows cast their shields, each dealing 80 physical damage (80 + 100% AD) to the first enemy they hit and 48 physical damage (48 + 60% AD) to other enemies in their path.
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Mana: 70
Second Skill – Living Shadow
Passive: Zed gains 35 additional Energy each time a skill attacks the same enemy twice. Energy can only be obtained once per ability.
Active: Zed’s shadow charges forward, remaining the same for 4.5 seconds. Reactivating the Live Shadow will cause Zed to swap places with his shadow.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Mana: 35
Third Skill – Shadow Slash
Zed and his shadow slash, each dealing 70 physical damage (70 + 80% bonus AD) to nearby enemies and slowing them by 25% for 1.5 seconds.
Each enemy champion hit by Zed’s slash reduces the Live Ball’s cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Mana: 50
Ultimate – Death Mark
Zed becomes untargetable and dashes to target the enemy champions, marking them. After 3.5 seconds, the mark activates, dealing 64 (100% AD) physical damage plus 25% of all damage to Zed’s target while the mark is active.
The dash leaves a shadow behind in the 6s. Zed reactivates the Mark of Death to swap locations with this shadow.
- Cooldown: 90
Zed Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Zed in Wild Rift can counter: Ziggs, Aurelion Sol (Zed countered a champion that was not stunned and had low mobility to avoid Zed)
- Zed is weak against: Annie, Fizz (Zed is weak against champions that are stunned and incapacitated)
Zed in wild Rift Build Guide
Zed Runes Page
The best runes for Zed: Electrocute, Triumph, Backbone, Hunter Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Zed in Wild Rift to build:
Youmuu’s Ghost Blade, Duskblade of Draktharr, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Death Dance, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Zed deals all physical damage and armor penetration so he can take down enemies with a skill combo. The first 4 items help Zed increase physical damage and armor penetration. Maw of Malmortius, Umbral Glaive, Mortal Reminder, and Sterak’s Gage are the other item options for Zed to build according to the match.
These are the best Zed in Wild Rift build guide to using in the different matchup:
- Default build: Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Duskblade Draktharr, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Death Dance, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Zed vs Mage Build: Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Duskblade Draktharr, Mercury Treads, Black Cleaver, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Zed vs Tank Build: Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Duskblade Draktharr, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.