Ziggs in Wild Rift is the mage and support role. Ziggs is a magic damage champion with the ability to cast spells, slow, knock, cast turrets, and release a massive blast like his ultimate. Ziggs usually plays in the mid lane.
Ziggs in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Short Fuse
Enhances his next attack to deal 20 bonus magic damage (20 + 30% AP).
Short Fuse’s cooldown is reduced by 4 seconds when Ziggs uses an ability.
Deals double damage to buildings.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
First Skill – Bouncing Bomb
Throws a bouncing bomb that deals 75 magic damage (75 + 65% AP).
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Mana: 45
Second Skill – Satchel Charge
Throws an explosive that explodes for 4 seconds to deal 70 magic damage (70 + 50% Ability Power) to enemies and knock them away. Ziggs has also knocked away but does not get damaged.
Damage turrets and destroy them if they remain below 25% Health.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 65
Third Skill – Hexplosive Minefield
Spreading nearby mines deals 50 magic damage (50 + 35% Ability Power) on contact and slows 35% for 1.5 seconds.
Enemies that detonate multiple mines will take 40% damage from the subsequent mines.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Mana: 70
Ultimate – Mega Inferno Bomb
Uses Mega Inferno Bomb to deal 300 magic damage (300 + 105% AP). Enemies that are not in the center take 66.67% damage.
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Mana: 100
Ziggs Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Ziggs in Wild Rift can counter: Lux, Annie (Ziggs fights against champions with lower attack range and low mobility to dodge his abilities)
- Ziggs is weak against: Fizz, Zed (Ziggs is very weak against champions that are able to come close to him)
Ziggs in Wild Rift Build Guide
Ziggs Runes Page
The best runes for Ziggs: Aery, Brutal, Regeneration, Mana Flowband
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Ziggs in Wild Rift to build:
Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Ludicity, Lich Bane, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
Ziggs crafted these items to deal maximum magic damage to enemies and prolong his ability to survive in combat. Stasis Enchant is an enchantment item that Ziggs uses while active. Buy the first 4 items for Ziggs to deal high magic damage, restore mana, reduce cooldowns, and add basic attacks. Rods of Age, Awakened Soulstealer, Liandry’s Torment and Shadows Enchant are situational for Ziggs to build, converting it depending on your combination.
Here are the best Ziggs in Wild Rift builds to use in the different matchup:
- Default build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Ludicity, Lich Bane, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
- Ziggs vs Marksman build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Ludicity, Lich Bane, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Shadows Enchant.
- Ziggs vs Tank build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Ludicity, Lich Bane, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Liandry’s Torment and Shadows Enchant. (If the enemy team has tanks as the front line, it’s better to have Liandry’s Torment and Morellonomicon as these items gain health, magic penetration, and bonus damage based on the enemy’s maximum health)