Zilong is a Fighter / Assassin Hero, nicknamed Son of the Dragon in the Mobile Legends – BangBang. Let’s learn how to play, build-up, Emblems, skills of Zilong in the latest season.
Bio of Zilong
Zilong is the Son of the Dragon, he vows to travel from one world to another to carry out his chivalry and help those in need according to the instructions of his revered father. When some new king needs help, Zilong will travel through space and time to wipe out his enemies and solve problems with his skillful martial arts. This is the bravery that God has taught him as well as his non-stop training.
Skills of Zilong
Passive: Dragon Flurry
The passive increases damage by 1.8 times every 6 seconds to basic attacks. With each basic attack, Zilong will receive an additional 0.5-second cooldown.
Skill 1: Spear Flip
He will knock enemies backward for 300 (+ 140%) physical damage and reduce 2 armor for the enemy to last for 2 seconds.
Skill 2: Spear Strike
He will immediately charge the target at high speed for a second to deal 260 (+ 30%) physical damage while reducing the target’s movement speed by 60% for 1 second and self activates 1 additional basic attack.
Skill 3: Supreme Warrior
Ultimate will increase the movement speed of Zilong by 30%, increase attack speed by 45%, and will be immune to movement speed reduction effects that last for 6 seconds. Especially, when activating the skill, it will neutralize the effects of the body, stun.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Arrival – Retribution
Assassin Emblem: Agility – Invasin – High and Dry
How to build
- Demon Hunter Sword + Swift boots + Corrosion Scythe + Wind of Nature + Golden Staff + Blade of Despair
- Haa’s Claws + Warrior Boots + Berserker’s Fury + Scarlet Phantom + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Beast Killer + Warrior Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Golden Staff + Corrosion Scythe + Malefic Roar
Demon Hunter Sword:
- +35 Physical Attack
- +25% Attack Speed
- Unique Passive: Passive-Devour: The basic attacks will deal 10% of the target’s current HP as additional physical damage (up to 60 against monsters).
- Unique Passive: Passive-Devour: Grants 4% Physical Lifesteal for every basic attack up to 5 times for 3s.
- +70 Physical Attack
- Unique: +25% Physical Lifesteal
- Unique Passive: Have a bonus 10% Physical Lifesteal when the hero’s HP is below 40%
- +400 Health Points
- +20 Physical Defense
- +20 Magic Defense
- Unique Passive: Impulse: Deals 100 points of Magic Damage to nearby enemies (increases with level) and be slowed by 30% when taking 10% damage of Max HP. Lasts 2s. 2s CD.
- Unique Passive: Greed: Killing Jungle Creeps grants extra 30% EXP, 4% HP, and 8% Mana.
- Unique Passive: Gorge: Kill Creeps to increase Armor and Magic resistance by 4. Up to 15 times.
- Unique Passive: Makes the battle spell ‘Retribution’ applicable to heroes, reducing the target’s Movement Speed by 70% (effect decays over 3s) and for a short period of time grants a shield based on max health. Buying other advanced jungling items will disable this passive effect.